Hall of Fame
A record of the legends that have worn the red of Boro.
Articles 1 to 5 (of 5) listed below
- George Camsell
- Boro's record goalscorer from the late 20's and 30's, scored 59 goals in the 1926-27 season.
- Brian Clough
- Boro's most prolific goalscorer averaging almost a goal a game over 6 seasons, 204 in 222 starts.
- The greatest player to play at the Riverside Stadium, in his short Boro career the fans took him to their hearts.
- Wilf Mannion
- Arguably the greatest player to wear the red and white of Boro, in living memory, although few are alive who witnessed ...
- Bernie Slaven
- A snip at £25,000 the 'wolf man' was Boro's leading scorer for 5 seasons in the late 1980's.